coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear vardaan

You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts.

But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you must resister with AskIITians.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago
										Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way to take out all valencies of any element.b)secondly,also tell why does diagonal relationship exists only between first 3 elements of second and third group.why cant it exist between (Na and Ca ,Mg and Ga ,C and P or N and S).
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course
Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by All the Best chandra sekhar 7 years ago
how much hrs should i study daily and i m sincerely speaking that i have not started preparation.Am i too late?Pls reply i really want to crack iit.pls suggest me a time table.and should i...
Dear javed so from now you need to work hard to get good rank in IIT JEE. besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear JAVED, Hope you are fine and doing well in your studies. By your question I can understand how much you are worrying about your studies. For day 6-7 hours of serious study is more than...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...
Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir,Iwant the list of books required for aiims mbbs entrance exam
Dear Students, For list of suggested books, Please visit our website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
I m doing bsc in biotechnology from jamia Delhi what are the various entrances I must apply and will I get placed after doing MSC from reputed institution?and which will be better subject to...
@ anusha yes , u must choose msc in biotech , as changing the branch now will; affect you a lot as far as placement are concerned . so, better to stay in the current branches , and...
Umakant biswal 11 days ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts