I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

Grade:10

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all center. so there should not be any confussion to join that center. this is a better if you will be able to get admission in south center. but as you are telling Rs. 20000 please reconfirm the course of the FIITJEE. the fee which are now waived are very less. so may be possible that this course is not regular class course. so please confirm this. Best wishes for you student life if IITJEE Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best. With regards Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni
navneet kumar
18 Points
10 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free