Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Dear Sir,

The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then please advice me how to prepare for all these exams at one time.

Thank you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sarma

IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE.

syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is different ,so if you are prepearing for difficult one then you can easly cover the others.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??
Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which intitute"s is best
Hi, Cant comment on that, but i can tell you that if you'd like, you can try's online iit-jee coaching. Regards, Rajat
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it
Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir I got 75 marks in jee mains and 80%of 10+2 in A.P. Im the category of obc can I get a good nit college. Or in which nit college I`m eligible for
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Score does not seem to be much supporting, it is all dependent on cutoff list and why don’t you try getting admission at some other esteemed colleges/universities of the country, like –...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay
Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh
Ramesh V 7 years ago
up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
i got 6686 rank in jee advance 92,8% in 12th 179 marks in jee main suggest me college and branch
i think you should prefer for cs as its packages are higher then other branches....but remember one thing you can compromise for college but never compromise for your branch
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
you will get an iit with this marks but not a good branch. but if you apply for nit then surely you will get a good branch in know which best options are available for you with jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts