i m in 11th n i go for iit jee coachings.they have nearly completed the course but i am not able to cope up. as a result, i hav a lot of backlogs n i hav nearly 50 % of course left to prepare. school xams r also approaching. so shud i leave the backlogs n just prepare for the xams?

i m in 11th n i go for iit jee coachings.they have nearly completed the course but i am not able to cope up. as a result, i hav a lot of backlogs n i hav nearly 50 % of course left to prepare. school xams r also approaching. so shud i leave the backlogs n just prepare for the xams?

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear mayank

earlier You have not given much time for IIT JEE prepation,so if you want to perform well in IIT JEE then you must give more time to IIT JEE prepration from now.

If have to give time for both ,if you will leave the IIT JEE prpration then certainly you will not score well in IIT JEE and as a result you will not get good college.

at the same time prepear same subject and topic for your board and IIT JEE,then it will take less time to pepear. and for rest of your  school subject you can give 2 hour per day. when 2 weak left for school exam then you can give more time to your school exam.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free