There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp prepare for iit-jee. Please advice how i should start, any timetable routine.. What books i should follow and which topics i should start first.

For this i shall be ever grateful to whoever is answering my query

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear sarma

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition.

coaching classes can guide in a better way.

If you are in 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

For BOOKS you can see  this link

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...
Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th
Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more details about the packages in...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
from when to start preprations
Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
my brother rank in KIITEEE is 13900 general can he get admission in electronics and tele communication for dual degree please answer soon L….….….….….….….….….….….….…....
Yes he may get an admission , but i suggest to come out of your home state and try at other equally good or rather more competent colleges or universities like – Institute of Enginering and ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Electronics and Communication branch is a thing of past.It will be hard to get a job.Please avoid this branch.Electrical,Mechanical.Civil,Industrial Engg/Manufacturing etc are better and...
Sanjeev Anand 5 months ago
Sir can you please tell my that how much marks I needed in JEE mains to get a seat in civil engineering in NIT Suratkal by ST quota
You need to have around 1500 ST rank for beingeligibile. Marks is not fix as cut off varies every year. Stil you can take roughly around 130 or so to get the desired rank..
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts