There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

which is the best rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student Mr Hitesh

This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both coaching have seperate batch for hindi and english medium students. and more than one batch is for raj board.

So do worry about the medium of coaching, these coaching are user friendly and not 100% english medium. You can face some difficulty only when you will study english books. you have to study books other than boards and most of the good books are in english. so only that problem may rise.

There will not be any problem in coaching point of view. so dear student join one of the college and take the admission.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand -

post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

With regards

Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai
Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-
Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)
Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir/ Ma’am, in NEET 2013 the qualifying marks were 98. How could it be so less, not even 15%? Will this year too the qualifying marks be such low?
@ priya in NEET its not 15 or 50 percent as such qualifying mark . in AIPMT it was . but not in neet . and in neet the colleges are more and they have more no ofseats to be filled by NEET , ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Is the book mordern approach for numerical calculation by rc mukherjee for physical chemistry
for JEE exam preparation, when it comes to numerical problems. Called ‘Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations’, this book excellently covers all types of numericals related to Physical...
SAHIL one month ago
@ shuhaibks Yes , that book is of physical chemistry , but r c mukherjee is for medical aspirants , not for jee aspirants , for jee take out physical chemistry by p bahadur , HOPE IT CLEARS ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Yes ,the book is for physical chemistry , i suggest you to refer physical chemistry by p bahadur , Hope it helps. all the best. Thanks
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Why josaa is giving same college and branch in various rounds.even if my AIR is good in jee mains but i am not alloated any nit.
Dear students, The seats are being alloted thourgh a proper algorithm which consist of many criteria like, rank, score, category, cutoff, home state quota, any other quota, board marks, your...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts