There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jpravi

Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee.
 Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the centers to their houses, but it also makes   the entire coaching experience more personal and illustrative.
 In a virtual classroom a student can solve questions and get them checked by a teacher on a real time basis which gives the student an opportunity to think “out of the box” and develop an inquisitive outlook to all problems which is very essential in combating the mind rattling problems in the iit jee examination.

So i wud advise you to join

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

for more detail check link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...
Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it
Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...
Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank
Check for both options under both the categories.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i m having problem in understandiung the condition on how the mass wil leave a vertical circle and how to to get the hieght
For a mass to be in vertical motion of fixed radius, Centrifugal force should be equal to radial outward force.. If is not dynamically balanced, the particle of mass ‘m’ will...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
@ soumya first of all your question are not clear,, which height u are talking about , if a body is moving in a circular path . ?? and about the first question , in that what u have to...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
On your site, why BITSAT expected 2016 cut off score is shown going down from last year ?
@ jayant The cutoff for exams are depend upon multiple factors 1- the no of students taking the exam , 2- the seats in the 3 bits campous 3- the toughness of question paper , and the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, there is nothing new about it. The cutoff of the result varies every year dependendin on the merit list of that particular year. You just check in your own status and if you...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts