my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Grade:10

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear jpravi

Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee.
 Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the centers to their houses, but it also makes   the entire coaching experience more personal and illustrative.
 In a virtual classroom a student can solve questions and get them checked by a teacher on a real time basis which gives the student an opportunity to think “out of the box” and develop an inquisitive outlook to all problems which is very essential in combating the mind rattling problems in the iit jee examination.

So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

for more detail check link

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free