There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

how to apply for tensors examination

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai

Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago

plz provide me tips to prepare for iit

sayan one month ago
Got 101 in jee main sc category ang 85% in cisce board.please tell my expected rank.also tell can i get good nit or iiit.THANKS

You can get in good NIT but not the top branches i guess.Hope for the best but you didn’t mention about JEE advance marks.
  img
Avinash one month ago

To get into NIt one has to appear in JEE Advance and that too with flying colors, yes your categorymay help you get a seat in IIt but its again a matter of cutof list as well as the matter...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

chances of nit are very less , but dont lose hope and fight till spot round as cut off for ur category is less stream does not matters , college name matters , if u get good college but not ...

ng29 one month ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Sir I am a student of Delhi and I prefer that you will look into my complete situation. I am getting a very good rank in JEE Mains, but am not getting into IIT. Now I would only like to do...

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hi, Distance obviously has a role. Also location matters. If you take a college in delhi nearly 80% of the companies come for recruitment in delhi which might be less in south. But give that...
  img

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
View all Questions »