• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how to apply for tensors examination

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these

Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
how can i make my physics strong? & Are the Previous year qyestion papers of AIIMS on web online are the actual Papers which we’ll be going to encounter on the day of Exam?

dear friend for to make ur physics strong first just focus on consepts if u will make tight concepts then u will be able to solve problums on toungue believe my physics is also too strong...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off