• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

how to apply for tensors examination

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sinx

plzz post complete question. if its in integral of sinx.dx then answer is = -cosx +C ( c a constant)

Ramesh V 6 years ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...

rinku kumar 6 years ago

dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...

vasu thakkar 3 years ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

Vishrant Vasavada 6 years ago
sir, iwant to give a semiinor plz give me some instructions

Dear Students, Follow the following instructions. 1. Do the proper research on the topic. 2. Make the presentation atractive and easily understandable. 3. Before giving the actual...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off