DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how to apply for tensors examination

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
THE VALUE OF X SATISFYING EQUATION X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 ?

Dear rahul X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 x≥ 0 ................1 square x 2 =(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) or x 2 -2 =(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 so x 2 -2≥0 so x≥2 or x ≤-2 from equation 1...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
IF THE MAXIMUM & MINIMUM VALUE OF - y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c ARE 7 AND 1/7 ,THEN VALUE OF c IS ...?

Dear rahul y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c cross multiply and simplify x 2 (y-1) +x(3y+3) +c(y-1)=0 this equation has a real value so discrimnent will be ≥ o (3y+3) 2 -4c(y-1)(y-1)≥0 simplyfy...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
For some reasons I will not be able to take classroom coaching for iit jee.So,i have enrolled in a postal course for 2 years.Is it enough to get me into iit(apart from my hardwork) or is...

Hi There are times during ur preparation when books alone cannot help,, u need some expert guidance to undertand some difficult concepts and tricks to excel in d xam. Classroom coaching...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
i am getting 57 marks (including 2 bonus).what are my chances to clear cutoff for advance.?i am an SC candidate.(i havn’t attempted those 2 questions,which are bonus)

Last year cut off was 53, you are saying about your marks as 57, may be or may not be you qualify for JEE ADV, as you couldn’t attend those bonus marks questions, so there may be a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

but bonus is given to all?

iitian 6 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

Hi, Looking at your case IIT Patna is an obvious choice. Also remember that IIT Patna has an exceptional placement record for CSE, so if change the branch after first year or internal slide...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
View all Questions »