FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

how to apply for tensors examination

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...

I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
is askiitian online coaching is good & trustable?

Of course, u can trust online coaching....U just need to have basics computer knowledge with a Broadband connection… U will be taught with the help of a Pen tablet which acts as I...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
IF THE MAXIMUM & MINIMUM VALUE OF - y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c ARE 7 AND 1/7 ,THEN VALUE OF c IS ...?

Dear rahul y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c cross multiply and simplify x 2 (y-1) +x(3y+3) +c(y-1)=0 this equation has a real value so discrimnent will be ≥ o (3y+3) 2 -4c(y-1)(y-1)≥0...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago
sir i am a student of class 12 and i want to get a very good score in jeee mains . how should i prepare for it ? what should be my strategy? what should be the books that i shall prefer?...

Dear Student, The complete informationregarding JEE is available on our website. Please refer from there. The books to be refered, Preparation tips and all other information are available...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

U HAVE Only year left foe ur exam , so just do as many practice as u can and most important thing is clear ur doubts properly on time, and also follow a proper time table dont make ur...

ng29 one month ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??

There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
  img
Avinash 29 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details