• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

how to apply for tensors examination

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 6 years ago
SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU...

Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago

well from my experience institute will not provide you the magic reedy for the advance exam .. well you have to do the hard work to do it , it might sound very much akward to you but thats...

mrinal 8 months ago

hI, As far as my knowledge is concerned(since i live in paschim vihar), the good points about scholar’s Academy is the personal attention is good. The teachers which my son experienced were ...

nishant one year ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching

Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in AskIITians.com http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-selections-at-askiitians/2009.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i get 324 mark in bits & 938 rank ipu what shod icuse

Definitely BITs !! You can get a decent branch with this score. And if you are really very much branch specific, BITs also provide an opportunity to change your branch after first year(...
  img
Ankit 6 days ago

Congratulations Dear, it’s a good score and you have quite good chances of getting admission in any of the leading institutions of the country, like – BITS, Pilani,..........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago
can you please upload AIIMS 2014 and AIIMS 2015 Question papers

Dear Students, It will be uploaded soon. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

kindly go through the cbse website for the same.. otherwise u can google it out.. else visit meritnation.com there u will get it...

Umakant biswal 6 months ago
WHAT IS THE RANKING OF IITS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (CS)?

IITB > IITD>IITM>IITK>IITKGP>IITM>IITR>IITG>IITH>IIT BHU>New IIITs.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off