how to apply for tensors examination

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
years in which iit jee was organised by iit madras

Hi IIT JEE 2010 is being organised by IIT Madras, so was in the years 2002, 1997, 1993 Regards, Rajat Askiitians.com Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3) IIT...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
I am currently in class 12. I would like to pursue a career in Marine Engineering? I wanted to know if Btech Marine Engineering if done from a top college has good market or not compared to...

About course Marine Engineering offers an exciting career for adventurous students. It involves the construction and maintenance of ships, other sailing vessels, ports and cargo facilities...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

Marine Engg. is indeed good. The gestation period is long compared to CS & Chemical., but the most important aspect of life is that you will have the best balance of work and personal...
  img
Aziz Alam 26 days ago
Sir, How can I prepare for kypy 2014 exam? I belong sx group. what is the syllabus. thank you

Hi, In order to prepare for KVPY you need a proper guidnace for KVPY as well as the level of the study must meet the KVPY requirements. U can join askiitians, where our dedicated iitian...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »