how to apply for tensors examination

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??

Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....

Sir,please tell me which private institute is best for civil engineering and placement ? That private institute should participate in CSAB 2014..Thank you!

I am providing you a list of colleges which you can look in and select for further details 1 Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology,Chittoor 2 Pandit Deendayal Petroleum...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee

in case of physics mechanics,rotational motion,optics,heat and thermodynamics,waves,modern physics,in chemistry-organic chemistry specially name rxn given in ncert under blocks at last of...

RAHUL RANJAN 7 months ago

every subject is importent but mainly physics&maths based on we have lot of problems are given.

sohel mohammad one year ago
View all Questions »