DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how to apply for tensors examination

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
how to find dimensions

Dear Abhishek, please ask your questions again .....dimensions of wat? Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice

Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts on...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago
my jee main 2015 score is 67 and expecting 85% in board exam(CBSE). category sc askiitians jee main rank predictor is giving a AIR 57886. how much dis rank is going to change dis year?

There may be 5% in the rank... You must be serious for JEE-ADVANCED, if you are geeting good rank in JEE ADV, there are many colleges that prefers JEE ADV ranking.. Prepare hard for the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

As already discussed, only a subsequent change of 5 % up or down, means 52000 – 62000. Although the question paper of jee main this year was quiet easy comparitively, so we can assume...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

sir can i get nit allahabad or rourkela or iiit allahabad?

Arijit Saha one month ago
View all Questions »