DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how to apply for tensors examination

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
which coaching correspondence course and books should i take to have an exhaustive practice of good numericals???????

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India's first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago
A ship sets out to sail a point 124 km due north. An unexpected storm blows the ship to a point 72.6 km to the north and 31.4 km to the east of its starting point. How far, and in what...

The ship moved 31.4km east and covered 72.6 km north. It has to cover 124 km north. The distance it needs to sail due north is 124-72.6=51.4km and is 31.4km east. It forms a right angled...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Sir, which institute is better, branch placement wise in Delhi ? out of DTU/NSIT/NIT Delhi/IIITDelhi/IGTUW.

This is definite that the best branches are CSE, EE , EC and ME..... ….….….….…. ….….…. ….….…......
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago
dear mam, i have purchased a study material for calss 8/9/10. how can i activate my account

Please contact support @ askiitians.com (remove spaces in between) regarding the same
  img
rake 10 days ago

Hi Student, Please contact the support team regarding the same
  img
Harishwar 11 days ago
View all Questions »