how to apply for tensors examination

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know where...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
how to find dimensions

Dear Abhishek, please ask your questions again .....dimensions of wat? Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 days ago
i have got 284 in bits 2014 and the first round cutoff is 299 while waiting list cutoff is 272 and i have been placed in the waiting list.there ia a need to send 20% of the semester fee to...

Going by the previous year cutoff for various branches in these three different BITS campus and also taking into the consideration this year’s1stround cutoff (admission and waiting...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
my rank in paper 2 is 11587, General cetegory, from UP. which college I can get in councelling.

As per your rank it is difficult for you to get admission in B.Arch colleges. Please follow this link for more details about Closing ranks for B.Arch colleges:...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »