how to apply for tensors examination

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?

Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?

Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?

weer kumar one year ago

It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA

Prabal Chakraborty 29 days ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.

Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. http://askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx All the Best. chandra sekhar...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
will i be able to change my thumb impression i have uploaded wrong

if you hv not done payment or downloaded e-challan

2015 years ago
sir. manufaturing process and automation engineering , electronics and comm, comp.sc engg form NSIT DELHI?? WHICH ONE SHOULD I OPT FOR IN MY CHOICES OF FIELD?

On the basis of placements and oppurtunities the priority order for the different branches in NSIT will be: 1.Computer science engineering 2.electronics and communication engineering...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 5 months ago
View all Questions »