how to apply for tensors examination

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays

Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more details...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Which are the required books to study for the preparation of IIT-JEE and AIEEE examinations?

Following are the recommended books for preparing for IIT JEE exam. Chemistry S.No. Author/Publisher Name of the Book Remarks 1 NCERT Chemistry XI & XII Basic Text Books 2 P. Bahadur...

Aditya Jain 4 years ago

Hi There are diff books for diff. topics and subtopics that u need to refer. i m giving u the list of some of the important books. PHYSICS Mechanics - Physics by H.C. Verma - Problems in...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)

Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
in the news it was given that a total of only 6400 seats are availabe in all NITs and other centrally funded institutes... is this true?

Yes ,the information is true but there will be alterations in that, You cann’t consider it to be final and foremost.Number of seats nhave increased in some of the IIT’s n...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 days ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
Sir bit mesra chemical engg plastic and polymer or nit silchar electronics and instrumentation

Electronics and instrumentation nit silchar....

Pranjal K 8 days ago
View all Questions »