• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

how to apply for tensors examination

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 3 years ago
How will now student be selected from neet after sc decision

Hii Could you please elaborate the question . It is not clear .Repost the question and we will get back at you
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 days ago
Which one is the most scoring topic in iit jee

Coordinate Geometry, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Integral Calculus, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry Current Electricity ,...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

its not a single topic but i would say if you like maths a lot still it can betray you because it takes time compared to physics and chemistry so do well in physics if you can memorize...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
What r the most scoring and easy topics for jee mains and advance !?

Physics – Unit and dimension, Thermodynamics, Optics, modern physics Chemistry – physical chemistry Maths – Trigonometry All these are just putting formula and solving type chapters.

akhil one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off