how to apply for tensors examination

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?

Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?

Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...

Rohith Gandhi 4 years ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
a 6 kg bomb explode into 3 equal pieces P Q and R. if P flies with a speed of 30m/s and Q with 40 m/s making angle 90 degree with the direction of P. find the angle between P and R?

Dear student, Let us take P moving along y axis, Q along x axis and R making an angle alpha with -x axis and is in the third quadrant. Hence, by conservation of momentum, we get: Along y...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
what will be scoring topics in jee advance MATHS

Following are generally the scoring topics. Straight lines. Complex No. Permutation and Combination. Probability. Definite integration. Vectors. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
we all use windows XP operating system ...can anybody tell me wat does the XP stands?

The official Microsoft answer is that XP stands for " experience ", in the sense that they are combining their years of experience creating two very successful desktop operating...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »