how to apply for tensors examination

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am a 12 pass student . i attempted for iit jee 2009 but couldn't qualify . i want to drop a year and study in my hometown NAGPUR . can u tell me the best coaching center in nagpur with all...

Hi Time institute would be the best to join in Nagpur. It is one of the good institutes for IIT JEE coaching and also it has got a nice network, so ur test series would also be productive as...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 5 years ago
at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??

Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Sir, I have got a rank of 3052 can you plz suggest me where I can get admission. I am a general ctegory student and my domicile is in bihar. Plz rply soon. Shahid

Hi Please specify in which medical entrance exam you have got this rank. This will help us to answer your question more appropriately.
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
sir is civil or chemical better at delhi?

Hello Student, Chemical is better than civil in IIT delhi. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

you clearly are asking placement wise. maybe chem is better than civ, but both are equally horrible to study unless you like them. please be careful if you r only looking at these 2 depts....

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago
Is there negetive marking in AIEEE exam.

Dear Shruti, There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question...

Rohith Gandhi 4 years ago
View all Questions »