how to apply for tensors examination

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras.

The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every year ( not sure of the date)

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prepare for iit after passing class 12th since there is no availability of coaching centre in my city?

Dear shashank You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. Cleck here to know...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
how to find dimensions

Dear Abhishek, please ask your questions again .....dimensions of wat? Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
What are X-rays actually?

X-rays are a form of invisible, high-frequency electromagnetic radiation. The wavelength of x-rays is between 10 and 0.01 nanometers, corresponding to a frequency of 30 PHz to 30 EHz. X-rays...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir, What do you suggest..... Textile Technology in IIT Delhi or Bio Tech (daul degree) in IIT Delhi....?

Hi See both the branches are of almost same level so its best if you what you like in both. Do you like bio then you can chose Bio Tech otherwise choose Textile. Thanks & Regards, Arun...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

textile technology of course.If you want the tag go for textile technology.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »