There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashwin,

IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics, first you need to understand all the concepts and clear them, once concepts are clear, then you have to attempt objective type questions so as to assess your understanding. Once this is done well, you can go for solving subjective problems to gain strength in the topic. If you follow these three steps for each and every topic, then you will not face any difficulties.

And the main important thing is keep yourself in pace with your class room teaching. Because, if you lag behind, then your preparation time will not be efficient.

Once you finish reading a topic, make list of important points on a sheet of paper which are mandatory to remember in the topic. and file them. These will come in handy when you have to revise vast amount of topics in limited time, believe me.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Ashwin !!!

Askiitians Experts
Rohith Gandhi P, IIT Kgp

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

from when to start preprations
Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai
Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.
Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. All the Best. chandra sekhar... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate
Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.
Prerna Pal one year ago
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?
As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
CSE at nit warangal is better option
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?
The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts