sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and hence correspondence course is the only option. heard a lot about your correspondence course. could you let me know am i late? and how do i start with you/ waiting for your reply vaibhav

sir,
i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and hence correspondence course is the only option. heard a lot about your correspondence course. could you let me know am i late? and how do i start with you/
waiting for your reply
vaibhav

Grade:9

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

HI vaibhav reddy

You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing
click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Hope you give your best.

You can contact ,just go to the link given below and give your contact detail.Askiitian team will contact you.

http://www.askiitians.com/contact-us.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best
vaibhav reddy

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free