ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

Is there any good IIT JEE & AIEEE online coaching in India? Please help me out. I live in a small town and i do not want to goto Kota to prepare for IIT JEE and AIEEE. How can i study on internet.

Is there any good IIT JEE & AIEEE online coaching in India?

Please help me out. I live in a small town and i do not want to goto Kota to prepare for IIT JEE and AIEEE. How can i study on internet.

Grade:10

1 Answers

askIITIians Expert
21 Points
15 years ago

HI,

Askiitians is the best online coaching available for IIT-JEE and AIEEE preparation.

The aspirants who live in small town or places that are away from IIT-JEE hub like Kota, askiitians is the best place to start with.

We help such students by providing direct interaction with IITians, through oline tutoring classes.

How can you study while sitting at home???

•        Connect your system with the head set
  •    
  •        Launch the link provided to you,
  •    
  •        And become the part of online coaching classes.
  •    
  •        Raise questions in case of doubts
  •    
  •        Get your doubts cleared on 1-1 basis

With askiitians online coachng classes you are able to interact with the IITians.

Study at your own ease simply get connected with internet and start preparing for IIT-JEE

Askiitians has become very popular in places where it is tough for the students to get good quality preparation.

We provide exactly what you need , so Aditya you can stay at home and still get the tutoring classes and help by IITian,

It is the power of askiitians, we reach out to you and provide you with the best .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free