There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Which is the best coaching for IIT JEE and AIEEE which provides good study material, test series, classroom coaching, question bank anf which has all faculty members as IITians?

Please reply today.....

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi Aditya,

Welcome to askiitians, its a one stop solution to all your questions.

Askiitians is the only online coaching for IIT-JEE preparation.

Apart from providing live online tutoring classes,                                                             

We help students by providing them with:

• Questions

• Assignments

• Test Series

• Study Material

All the faculty members are from IIT.

Our experts help as a guide. The most anxious IIT-JEE aspirants put up their questions and get the best answer , as our experts have been through the same stage so its easy for them to answer all kind of question, asked by the students.

An IITian always there to guide you !!!!

7 years ago

7 years ago

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?
Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...
Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.
Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Sir i want to ask that how many marks are required in jee exams to get admission in NIT bhopal with CS branch i am of general category?
U will need rank around 6000 in JEE Main for which you should be targeting around 60% i.e 200 marks.
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago
@ rishi if u have state quota , then around a rank of 15k can give u cs in mnit bhopal , but as from 2017 board marks weightage removed , then u have to score at least 245-255 to get cs...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
hi wic one shud be given preference cs at manipal university jaipur or cs at pantnagar??? reply soon...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
both the colleges are good but cs at manipal university is a better choice. it is in one of the top renowned institutes of india. companies like yahoo are also recruitingfrom it cs at...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts