MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
SIMPLE KHAN Grade: 12
        i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop a year.

In this year should i study for AIEEE or IITJEE -I am totally confused as i feel more confident for AIEEE but my parents insist that i should prepare for IITJEE?
8 years ago

Answers : (1)

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points

Hi

Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You know it better wat u are more good at. Although AIEEE also does need preparation ,  but its nt as tough as JEE.

But finally JEE leads u to the top engineering institutes in India , IIts. Its u to decide wat u want to do. Bt do keep in mind , that the preparation fr both the xams is  a bit different , bt it takes some more hard work to prepare frboth. The syllabus is same. If u prepare fr JEE and understand the concepts well, then learning some tricks to quickly do the objective problems , u can crack both the xams well.

8 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 3,180 off
USE CODE: CART20
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 3,180 off