i am a student who secured 96.2% marks in my board. i secred 8582rank in eamcet, in aieee i secired 181 marks . can please tell me can i attempt for iit jee 2010

i am a student who secured 96.2% marks in my board. i secred 8582rank in eamcet, in aieee i secired 181 marks . can please tell me can i attempt for iit jee 2010

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian expert akshay singh
8 Points
14 years ago

hi satyapreet,

ur past performance shows u r realy a sincere and bright student,definitely u should attemt for jee next year.Let me make one thing clear u have the potential AND U CAN CRACK JEE....as u have secured very high percentage in +2,this implies ur basics are very clear and thats what jee demands.JEE ques are meant to check the basics of students.If u start preparing from now onwards,and sincerely work hard then it wont be much difficult for u to make into iits.

To guide u we are here,u can join askiitians for complete reference and guidance,i 'll suggest you to join us and then feel the difference.For more information click on the folowing links www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx    www.askiitians.com/mock-test/   www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free