Hi...Pls give me guidance for preparing IIT JEE. Which one is the best institute preparing for IIT JEE.

Hi...Pls give me guidance for preparing IIT JEE. Which one is the best institute preparing for IIT JEE.

Grade:10

2 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

IIT-JEE as we all know is the toughest and the lowest ratio undergraduate selection exam in the world. To meet such standards you really need to opt for some very good coaching institute with the exception of some fantastically talented guys which i assume are very less across the country.

THE BEST coaching institute is a very tough question to ask. Actually its rather a very personal opinion.

Let me give you the list of some best coaching institutes across the country

1. BANSAL CLASSES, KOTA, Rajasthan

this institute has been known to start the IIT race of which we all are aware of. with the largest no. of selection each year this coaching is officially the best in the country. I would reccomend that if You are a very good scholar and really feel that there is nothing that can stop you from getting into IIT then you get in here. But if you are an average student DO NOT go here. Here you compete with the best in the country.

2. RESONANCE CLASSES, KOTA, RAJASTHAN

this is the institute where all sort of students are most welcome. All are give equal opportunities. very fair

excellent management system with the best study material in the business. constantly growing towards success is a very good institutions and is recommeded for most of the students..

3. VIDYA MANDIR, Delhi

This institute is known for the highest ratio of selection in the JEE. Again very strong contendors are recommended. And studying in an environment of delhi may not be as healthy as Kota.. So beware if u go here

4. FITJEE, Delhi

Known for its briliant test series this institute provides the best competetive platform in the county.. But goin here is not recomended

5. Brilliant classes, KOTA

Started just an year back with the best faculty staff of the educational city kota this surely will meet your teaching quality standards

6 Allen, Kota

With proved brilliance in medical field this coaching stepped in to for JEE just 2 yrs back.. This coaching is much more reliable than any other in whatever it does.. And it is the cheapest too..

There are some others as well, But these are probably the best ones in the business

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear rajesh,

if u hav just completed ur 10th exam den u must start preparing for jee from today as it will take ur complete 2 years of ur life. u r looking for jee, den u must hav clear to the fact dat now iits are looking for kids directly from school dats why in the recent jee papers , they are mostly tilted towards ncert books. So these days, going to school is a first part of preparation and in the next step u must require some able guidance which is of atmost importance in jee preparation. Here the problem come in the way is time management as u can't get enough time to look for  coaching so  i will suggest u to join online coaching as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com and for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free