coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Is it better to enter a college in MP or to take drop and try for IIT 2010

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

As u know there's a diff. in IIT and a college in M.P., so if u think you can take the drop and will be able to crack IIT-JEE in the next attempt, then I'll surely suggest you to go for a drop. Also I would like you to think what you want to do ultimately in your life, any job or MBA or go for another competetive exam like IAS or other? your ultimate aim plays an important role because if you are not satisfied with the your work after passing through IIT then there is no point in preparing so hard for IIT-JEE, or if you want to prepare for any competetive exam which have no connection with Science like IAS then I would suggest you to go in any college because you just wann to degree to take this Exam. But if you have passion and confidence of getting into IIT then go for it, but you know I doesn't take much time in loosing consistency, so when you are preparing your mind while taking any decision think many times because after taking admission in a college in M.P., many a times u'll feel that u could have made IIT. Also 1 year is a long time and if you are not able to make IIT after 1 year & you are taking admission in the same M.P. college then there's no point of waisting your year. So you will have to find answer for your question yourself based on your enthusiasm and passion for it.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat
Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.
Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...
rinku kumar 6 years ago
dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...
vasu thakkar 4 years ago
Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.
Vishrant Vasavada 7 years ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...
Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
my OBC-NCL rank of jee main 2016 is 23000. can i get a nit?
please make a visit on the link. you will get best options available for you there thanks and post if any doubt regards...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Does fitjee Rankers study material provides doubt clearing facility? if Yes, then can we ask doubts from out of the study material provided? or only from provided material?
@ pranav yes , RANKERS STUDY MATERIAL have online doubt clearing support , but they will take 48 hours for a single doubt to resolve , and there are also limit that u cannot ask more than...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sorry but i donot think that they provie you doubt clearing facility. If they are providing doubt clearing facility it must be mentioned on the study material you purchased. but i donot...
SAHIL one month ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?
AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts