There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Let me explain is there any discount for IIT JEE onle year online courses. It is very costly which have you mentioned at website's packages section.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Online Preparation of IIT JEE is recommended only if u are really unable to step out of your city and when you have allready joined a coaching institute at your place..

anyways since you have asked me about the discounts let me tell..

Giving discounts is the institute's own choice.. They may or they may not be giving discounts. Yeah some coachings do give discounts. I personally studied at RESONANCE KOTA. For IIT JEE I would recomend you to buy the study material from this institute. AS far as i have seen till now even in IIT Resonance provides the best material.

Yeah Resonance do give discounts upto 90% or for some upto 100% even..

Many coachings give such discounts but they set different criterias for it..

This generally comprises of good percentage in 10th or 12th board whichever applicable. It may also require u to have been selected for some competetive examinations before..

For more information You can log on to

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

THE VALUE OF X SATISFYING EQUATION X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 ?
Dear rahul X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 x≥ 0 ................1 square x 2 =(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) or x 2 -2 =(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 so x 2 -2≥0 so x≥2 or x ≤-2 from equation 1...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which intitute"s is best
Hi, Cant comment on that, but i can tell you that if you'd like, you can try's online iit-jee coaching. Regards, Rajat
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477
dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??
Sanchit Alekh 6 years ago
how to get a best rank in iit or nit what are some tips
@ kalyani frst of all , u need organised study , with proper study plan , and 2 nd thing is your doubts , dnt let the doubt to cripple you , clear it as soon as possible , and remember –...
Umakant biswal 2 days ago
Sir how rank in advance is required for mechanical engineering for iit kanpur
@ krs . check it out at the josaa website itself . still as iit kanpur is among the top 5 iits , then u need to obtain a crl rank of 1800 – 2000 to get a seat in iit kanpur . and if any...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hello deeraj, there are so many exams except iit jee,but read properly and write eamcet and qualify in may read news papers daily to know about competitiveexams.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
hallo dheeraj ray.......ninnu vesastara...enni sarlu adugutavura ee quetion ni knife padhunuga ledhu,ledhante ninnu class lo ne vesasta.
raj 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts