will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking?

will 12th marks be considered in jee mains ranking?

Grade:12

6 Answers

Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced (rest depends on cutoff but this is a must RULE ) top 20 percentile mean u should not fail in any of the subjects and ur overall percentage should be above 80% i.e. between 80% to 100% …..it would be better if u assume it as above 88%.... Best of luck and do ur best whenever u appear for boards or iit enterance exam
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced (rest depends on cutoff but this is a must RULE ) top 20 percentile mean u should not fail in any of the subjects and ur overall percentage should be above 80% i.e. between 80% to 100% …..it would be better if u assume it as above 88%.... Best of luck and do ur best whenever u appear for boards or iit enterance exam
Avinash abhi
18 Points
8 years ago
But they are announcing somwhat they are going to remove board exam weigthage....whatever happens we should keep our level best in board exams also...
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Bro hope the ans helped u and u don't believe just ask google baba he will surely justify my answer 😄😊☺️
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
No I hav got the latest news that they won't though they first thought that but then cancelled this unexecuted decision.... Believe me or not ..depends on u 
Mohit Kumar
90 Points
8 years ago
12th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they would not considered for jee advanced ranking.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free