Which Physics book will be the best for IIT-JEE? Will H C Verma will be enough for it?

Which Physics book will be the best for IIT-JEE? Will H C Verma will be enough for it?

Grade:11

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI ARIN SOM
YES HC VERMA + NCERT BOOK WILL BE ENOUGH FOR IIT JEE. ALONG WITH IT REFER TO NCERT EXEMPLAR TOO AS IT WILL HELP TO SCORE IN CBSE BOARDS ALSO.
SO GO FOR HC VERMA WITHOUT ANY SECOND THOUGHTS AND START YOUR PREPARATIONS.
Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
7 years ago
See it depends on you,are you really satisfied by all your questions that had arised during you read the chapter,answer yourself honestly,if yes,then you are following the right book,if no then go for concepts in some good books,such as interactive physics,dc pandey,halliday resnick,etc..,Never solve problems blindly,and never peep into the solution without attempting 5-6 times.. 
Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
7 years ago
Thank you for approving my advice .Always try to analyze physics and not to solve physics.You will really enjoy ,good luck.
Anjana MP Anju
39 Points
7 years ago
Hai, I think you are asking mainly for practicing the previous year jee questions. But I suggest the books published by Arihant under the tittle "37 years chapter wise solved papers(2015-1979)"

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free