What is the best book for Chemistry for IIT? I am searching a book for a long time

What is the best book for Chemistry for IIT? I am searching a book for a long time

Grade:11

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
You can refer to combination of NCERT + NCERT EXEMPLR along with O.P tandon for Physical chemistry. No need to refer to any oter book for inorganic as facts and figures mentioned in NCERT is more then enough.
Let me know if there are some more queries
Abhinav
11 Points
6 years ago
After reading NCERT for Chemistry can I score good marks in Chemistry in jee mains and advance. What are the chapters in Chemistry which I should read thoroughly
SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Yes you can surely do good in both exams if you have read NCERT line by line because syllabus and paper is based on this book only. All topics are important when it comes to scoring good in JEE exams. Still we have a list of important topics here:
Let me know if there is something more with which i can help
Mansi
15 Points
5 years ago
I will advice u to refer ncert for all. N u can solve Himanshu pandeys book for organic. u must solve previous years question papers. So u need to buy Arihant publicationss 39 years solved question papers.its really useful.all d best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free