what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

Grade:Select Grade

7 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action.
but dont worry as recently my friend had contacted iit bombay that echallan will be accepted till tomorrow  2 pm as many stydents are facing this problem due to their payment portal.
take some action immediately,...........

approve if useful
Aakansha Dalmia
27 Points
8 years ago
thank u so very much for the information.
but there is no such information online.so what shud i do?also i have sent them a mail and tried to contact them.but no one is picking up the call.
your advice will be a lot of help.

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same
and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration of iit bombay is very helpful yhey will definitely solve this problem

approve if useful
Aakansha Dalmia
27 Points
8 years ago
thank u for all the info.
could u pls suggest something more?
actually i have  not been able to contact iit till  now.what shud i do next
i have sent them a mail

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
there is only one option left     wait for their reply ot try contacting them
have u taken print out of ECHALLAN for payment .
if yes than can try to submit it in bank as soon as possible.

approve if useful
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
recently  i  had checked  that portal for jee advance is opening that was not  opening yesterday after 5 pm
now u can check it out 
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
it is written on jee advance website

Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3, will be contacted by our office in due course of time. You will be allowed to complete the partly filled registration formalities including payment. 

Date: 
Friday, May 8, 2015

APPROVE IF USEFUL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free