What i have done before :physics : previous 39 years, selected question from irodov.chemistry : previous 39 years, himanshu pandey.maths: pk Sharma, previous 39 years.My revision strategy :revising all good question from the above mentioned books.fitjee gmp of all subjects.ml khanna * questions and iit jee questions.Solomon and fryhle organic questions, jd lee questions.Is this enough for securing under 1000 rank in jee advance.!??My complex no, electrochemistry, ionic equilibrium are very weak so when should i strengthen these!?Can someone tell me where i can find previous year iit jee question papers, not topic wise but proper question papers.

What i have done before :physics : previous 39 years, selected question from irodov.chemistry : previous 39 years, himanshu pandey.maths: pk Sharma, previous 39 years.My revision strategy :revising all good question from the above mentioned books.fitjee gmp of all subjects.ml khanna * questions and iit jee questions.Solomon and fryhle organic questions, jd lee questions.Is this enough for securing under 1000 rank in jee advance.!??My complex no, electrochemistry, ionic equilibrium are very weak so when should i strengthen these!?Can someone tell me where i can find previous year iit jee question papers, not topic wise but proper question papers.

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi arjun
Good to see such a sincere candidate. If you have done these books with proper understanding then for sure you can crack the JEE with a very good rank. The chapters you mentioned in which you are weak are important and some other chapters are much dependent on their concepts.
So better is to learn and strengthen them as soon as possible
To download papers of last year visit : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/past-year-papers/
Cheers!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free