What book should I buy for mathematics to crack IIT jee main & advance 2016?I completed my Plus XII in 2015 and took a year off to prepare for jee. I’ve heard that ML.Khanna is a very good book. Is it the best book for IIT maths or should I go for any other book?

What book should I buy  for mathematics to crack IIT jee main & advance 2016?I completed my Plus XII in 2015 and took a year off to prepare for jee.
I’ve heard that ML.Khanna is a very good book.
Is it the best book for IIT maths or should I go for any other book?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Ankit
askIITians Faculty 170 Points
7 years ago
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Good to know abouit your concern for your future, great!...yes you may go ahead with Khanna and along with it you may follow NCERT books, join some coaching center with good reputation, download sample papers and previous year test papers for practice and eventually for better results. Additionally you must keep on surveying for a quality conscious college/university where you may live your dream of being an engineer. To my mind you may try at these places – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai,................Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,................PEC, Chandigarh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free