Tell me the best test series for jee(mains+adv) 2017. I am a dropper. My tutors told me not to join resonance/allen aits. How is plancess test series?Tell me some best.

Tell me the best test series for jee(mains+adv) 2017. I am a dropper. My tutors told me not to join resonance/allen aits. How is plancess test series?Tell me some best.

Grade:

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi alisha
if you are a dropper than surely you should refer askiitians test series. It is cheaper and prepared by iitians.
moreover the main thing is it include questions from previous years .last year my friend also bought it and he got a rank of 1678{approx}. i think he will get a good iit.
so you can also choose this for good results
Ajay
209 Points
7 years ago
IF you Search internet for this question you are going to get different answers. And of coure if you ask in a forum like this you will get the obvious answer . Every forum member is goint to promote their own packages .
But going by the trend I have come across blogs by top rankers who recomment FIIT JEE test series. I hope I am allowed to say it here because giving unbiased information should not be deterrent to benifit of its members.
 I am quoting the relevant information from the blogs I visited.
“In addition, I completed all NCERT books, packages of FIITJEE as well as BRILLIANT and solved FIITJEE's GrandMasterPackage and RankersTestPaperFile. The latter two are very good for practice and revision in the last few months. “

“You can also go for specialized revision packages like the ones provided by FIITJEE(GMP + RTPF) or Resonance(Rank Booster).
Joining a test series helps a lot. If you are confident of getting say an under 100 rank then FIITJEE would be a good option but FIITJEE test series might prove to be a disaster because it too tough and far above JEE level. Resonance test series is a good option , although I never tried it.”

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ alisha 
Take askiitian test series , its the excellent one i can say . beacuse there u are getting , topic test , chapter test , part test , bimonthly test , and full test , and also u have the option to create unlimited no. of test anytime anywhere the topics u want , system will generate the ques for you . 
AND AS U ASKED ABOUT PLANCESS TEST SERIES (PREPLANE ) THEN I WILL BE DISAGREE WITH THAT , ITS NOT GOOD , PREVIOUSLY I HAD TAKEN THAT , BUT THEY HAVE SOME LIMITED NO OF  TEST , AND THAT ALSO FROM NCERT BOOK DIRECTLY .. 
 and allen is good , but donot go for fiitjee or resonance .. they are high level . 
u can try for toppr and embibe also , they are excellent .. 
it purely depend upon you , from where u can practice comfortably .. 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
You may consult NCERT books and consider them as a base plus you may follow competitive books by leading authors like – H C Verma for Physics, O P Tondon for Chemistry and R D Sharma for Mathematics etc.You need to make yourself undergo a strenuous pratice session and prepare well in order to do well. Thereafter you may consider these highly renowned institutions for seeking admission – Galaxy Global Group of institutions, Ambala,.................B S Abdur Rahman University,Chennai..................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free