Suppose that i am getting admission into a not well ranked private engeneering institute and on the the hand i am selected for a top rank Govt. hotel management institute like IHM .. which one should i go for ? Which has better future in terms of placement and salary

Suppose that i am getting admission into a not well ranked private engeneering institute and on the the hand i am selected for a top rank Govt. hotel management institute like IHM .. which one should i go for ? Which has better future in terms of placement and salary

Grade:12

8 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI ANJAN
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT THEN SURELY THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THEN IHM. MOREOVER THIS SECTOR OFFERS GOOD PLACEMENT AND SALARY.
OTHERWISE IF ENGINEERING MAKES YOU FEEL FASCINATED AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT THEN THERE IS NO USE OF GOING TO IHM
THANKS
SO I THINK FOLLOWING INTEREST IS BETTER. IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BUILD PLACEMENTS
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear anjan 
engg are more better than hotel management if u will choose comp sci and engg , but obviously college matters a lot in these case ., 
so, go with your intrest , if u can manage to get VIT , SRM , and any iiit then that will be good , else u need to join hotel management , 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
Anjan sood
12 Points
7 years ago
Am saying if i not get a good college then should i go for hm or not ?.... ........................................
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear anjan 
yes , follow your intrest , 
if u will not get good college , u can go with IHM , but make sure to join good colleges of IHM . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
Anjan sood
12 Points
7 years ago
Is VITee good or not .. is its entrance test tough than JEE mains . And will i good placements after completing engg. From there?
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear anjan 
yes , vit  have record for good placement , and about the entrance test – its of simmilar level than jee mains , maths part a bit difficult , rest are easy . u can easily clear that , 
give it a try . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
Anjan sood
12 Points
7 years ago
Among VIT and SRM which is better??? .......... ..... ..............???........ .......................................................
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI ANJAN
SRM IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN VIT. ALTHOUGH BOTH COLLEGES ARE GOOD STILL SRM IS PREFFERED BECAUSE OF ITS HIGH PLACEMENT PACKAGES AND OTHER OPPRTUNITIES OFFERED.
TO CHECK LIST OF TOP 100 COLLEGES VISIT
THANKS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free