So I have just entered class 11, Science stream of course. Like every other student I aim to be an IITian but the problem is that I need a hell lot of guidance. Basically my problems are as follows: 1.) Coachings for IIT are way too expensive, I don`t want to burden my parents right now. 2.) I want to study for IIT at home. I did some research and found most of the IITians do it without coaching. 3.) To study at home, I don`t know what books or how many books should I read. 4.) I need some strong guidance with the books to clear my concepts and all. 5.) I referred other sites for books but they have mentioned a big fat number of books and I was like WTH? x.x

So I have just entered class 11, Science stream of course. Like every other student I aim to be an IITian but the problem is that I need a hell lot of guidance. Basically my problems are as follows:

1.) Coachings for IIT are way too expensive, I don`t want to burden my parents right now.

2.) I want to study for IIT at home. I did some research and found most of the IITians do it without coaching.

3.) To study at home, I don`t know what books or how many books should I read.

4.) I need some strong guidance with the books to clear my concepts and all.

5.) I referred other sites for books but they have mentioned a big fat number of books and I was like WTH? x.x

Grade:11

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
book to be read
chem
(1)physical--op tandon and p bahadur
(2)inorganic--optandon
(3)organic--arihnat and morrison and boyd

maths
slloney-trigonometry