so a student with only maths cannot opt for biomedical engg.? only students with maths and bio. are eligible.?

so a student with only maths cannot opt for biomedical engg.? only students with maths and bio. are eligible.?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
ya exactly,you need bith maths and biology

plz approve if u r satisfied
awesome
16 Points
8 years ago
if u are very much sure than i am satisfied.

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago

Dear Student,

As per your query, let me tell you that Biomedical will require advanced knowledge in all branches of science (physics, chemistry, biology), advanced mathematics (calculus, and differential equations), and you'll also be required to know the basics of engineering including such things as Thermo-dynamics (how heat effects fluids), electrical engineering (circuits), and probably a little bit of economics as well.

All of that will just be your base. On top of all of these, you'll also have quite a lot of course work dealing specifically with the biomedical field. It's about as tough as a major can be.

You may surf on internet the leading colleges/universities which are providing these like study programs, i may suggest these names – Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata….….….Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,............BHU, Varanasi,..........Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha Uni, New Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free