Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous year question paper, If I practice only this materials for every lessons it is enough to crack the JEE main and advance or I need to practice any extra material other then you had providedSir, the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous year question paper, If I practice only this materials for every lessons it is enough to crack the JEE main and advance or I need to practice any extra material other then you had provided

Sir,
recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you
the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous year question paper, If I practice only this materials for every lessons it is enough to crack the JEE main and advance or I need to practice any extra material other then you had providedSir, the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous year question paper, If I practice only this materials for every lessons it is enough to crack the JEE main and advance or I need to practice any extra material other then you had provided

Grade:11

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS ENOUGH FOR PRACTICE. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTION OR ANY PROBLEM IN SOLVING QUESTIONS OF STUDY MATERIAL PLEASE POST IT IN THE FORUM
REGARDS SAHIL
BEST OF LUCK:}

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free