sir my question is the students who got qualified for jee advanced contains all categories so at the time of jee main counselling would those students be getting a rank under 1.5 lakh??

sir my question is the students who got qualified for jee advanced contains all categories so at the time of jee main counselling would those students be getting a rank under 1.5 lakh??

Grade:12

2 Answers

Abhinav
askIITians Faculty 387 Points
8 years ago
No, students with category may get rank more than 1.5 lakh also if one has scored very good in board exams may get rankunder 1.5 lakh even if he/she was not qualified for advance.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
The seats during counsellin will be allotted as per the ranks and category, otherwise there is no fun for calculating cutoffs or rankings, so rest assured....you may be given a seat justifiably if you truly deserve to be there, otherwise you may try at some chosen reputed institutions and as per my view you may check out the details of – Bengal College of engg and tech, Durgapur,..........College of Engg, Pune,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,............Birla Inst of Tech, Mesra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free