Sir , my CRL rank is 44000, will i get NIT puducherry

Sir , my CRL rank is 44000, will i get NIT puducherry

Grade:12

3 Answers

Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
NO  MY  FRIEND    U  HAVE  NO  CHANCE    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,    BUT  U  CAN   GET  ANY  OTHER  GOOD  NITs  OF  EAST  INDIA   BECAUSE   THERE  CUTOFF  RANKING  IS    HIGH ….….….….
SO  TRY  THERE  MY  FRIEND   AND  DONT  LOOSE  HOPE

THANKS

AND

PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking

KRISHNA BONDRIYA @@

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, the score that you have mentioned is quite low and can not help you get an entry at puduchery, so you may try either at lower NITs or I may suggest you some other highly reputed institutions where you may surely get success, these institutions are – BITS Pilani,.......................RNB Global University, Bikaner,..................LPU,Phagwara,Punjab

raghav dua
80 Points
7 years ago
It might be difficult be difficult to get admission in govt colleges because your rank may not fulfill their requirements.But there are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college which give you opportunity to work in live projects and give you good exposure. You may browse some web sites and check their details like Lovely Professional University, KIIT University, Noida International University etc...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free