Sir,May you please help me in identifying-Mathematics expert in Adyar Area[chennai] for IITJEE preparation please.

Sir,May you please help me in identifying-Mathematics expert  in Adyar Area[chennai] for IITJEE preparation please.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sankar 
Its a online coaching website for preparation of JEE AND NEET AND FOUNDATION EXAMS . 
SO, u can join here for the jee preparation , the LIVE classes are a very much beneficial thing here and u will not have tension to loose any classes . 
and here the iitians are taking the classes and u might not get all iitians in the offline preparation . 
the online test series here are the awesome one . and the self study course also u can try . 
AND WITHOUT GOING ANYWHERE , U HAVE THE BEST MATERIAL AVALIABLE IN YOUR COMFORT OF THE HOME . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, you may opt for askiitians online training sessions as well or else do one thing try to visit two or three chosen ones coachiong centers in your locality and request them to give you demo class and you can easily make out where you have to join and where not, secondly you can follow NCERT books and R C Sharma’s books for practice exercises, Prepare well and do well and secure a seat in one of the leading institutions or otherwise I suggest these institutions to be considered – BITS,Pilani......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........................Jain University, Bangalore etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free