sir/mam i want to ask is zero even or odd or both or none which one should i consider

sir/mam i want to ask is zero even or odd or both or none which one should i consider

Grade:12

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi gaurabg
zer is considered as  a even number. a number is considered as even if it is divisible by 2 exactly.
only due to this reason we consider zero as even
thanks
post if still some doubt
regards sahil
Ankit Jaiswal
165 Points
7 years ago
Hi Gaurang
According to me an integer is odd if dividing it by 2 does not yeilds an integer but on dividing 0 by 2 we get an integer “0” so 0 is even
jus
11 Points
7 years ago
Hello Gaurang , According to me zero should be considered as even ,because of its divisibility by 2 , as we know a number is said to be even if its divisible by 2.
RO
82 Points
6 years ago
Hi GAURANG, according to me zero is considered  an even number. In other words, its parity—the quality of an integer being even or odd—is even. The simplest way to prove that zero is even is to check that it fits the definition of "even": it is an integer multiple of 2, specifically 0 × 2. As a result, zero shares all the properties that characterize even numbers: 0 is divisible by 2, 0 is neighbored on both sides by odd numbers, 0 is the sum of an integer (0) with itself, and a set of 0 objects can be split into two equal sets.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free