Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the problems but are improving yearly.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an extensive list of colleges and universities, now choose any four or five and visit their official weblinks to get information about the level of education quality as well as placement data and this way you may be able to make a right choice, my suggestion is to try at – Birla Inst of Tech, Mesra,........CEPT Uni, Ahmedabad,........Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,...........DTU, Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free