sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see that poor children frm rural villages hv cracked jee wid a good score, i start losing self-respect. i want to got into the top 50 by my hardwork, of course. so wen i get motivated and sit fr study, im not able to study for a very long time... ADDITIONAL DETAILS: my 10 th class CGPA = 10 without any upgradation.

sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see that poor children frm rural villages hv cracked jee wid a good score, i start losing self-respect. i want to got into the top 50 by my hardwork, of course. so wen i get motivated and sit fr study, im not able to study for a very long time... 
ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
my 10th class CGPA = 10 without any upgradation.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your mind and also the potential. The problem that you cannot focus for more than 1 hour needs to handled by you. You are the one who has control on yourself.It has to be intrinsic.Set a target on the daily basis and make sure you do achieve that.Initially, you are going to face some problems, because the course, the way of teaching and type of studying is completely new and you are feeling the pressure. Try no to get bothered by it. Motivate yourself. Indulge in some activities(like yoga) that can keep you calm.
Best of luck for the future.

Thanks & Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free