Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU.
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER
REGARDS @SAHIL
Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
7 years ago
Dear student
You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ karthika 
in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques will appear again ..
although jee (adv ) will not repeat ques , so, these are not sufficient to crack jee advanced as competetion are quite higher ..
so, by from now , try to go with concepts which u are not sure of , do practice ques from those chapters . 
take out a 30-40 xerox of OMR sheets and practice the mock test paper and analyse where you got wrong . 
try to go through that particular concept again .
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free