sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i eligible to give jee mains + advance examination .since there was npo option for repeat from private mp board i had not given my suplimentry exams for a regular class admission in a mp board school . so will u plzz tell me that it may not create any problem in future

sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i eligible to give jee mains + advance examination .since there was npo option for repeat from private  mp board i had not given my suplimentry exams for a regular class admission in a mp board school . so will u plzz tell me that it may not create any problem in future 

Question Image
Grade:12

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch

Thanks & Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free