sir i want to prepare for iit please help me how to start and where to start preparation

sir i want to prepare for iit please help me how to start and where to start preparation

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ veeru 
While asking such type of question , kindly mention your class . 
if you are in class 11th , then u have ample amount of time left with you to study , so, frst of all study ncert , and then do some previous year question paper , then solve problem from a standard reference book , but remember to take 1 single book for jee prep and to complete that book . 
BUT IF YOU ARE IN CLASS 12TH , then there are very less time with you , 
what u have to do is that keep the otherdays in week to study class 12th syllabus , but only wekends and holiday should be alloted to revise class 11th portion . 
THE REVISION SHOULD BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER 
1- TAKE OUT NCERT AND LEARN IMPORTANT FORMULA . 
2- FOR CHEMI LEARN IMP NAME REACTION AND SOME MECHANISM . 
3- THEN SOLVE SOME QUESTIONS OF PREV YEAR JEE PAPERS TO TEST WHAT U ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD , 
AND REMEMBER TO COVER 3 SUBJECT IN THESE DAYS , 
AND KEEP ON TOUCHING EVERY SUBJECT OF CLASS 12 , DONOT IGNORE ANYTHING , as thats your strong part . 
and i would suggest you to go with askiitian test series , that will help u to give rank , and u will come to know where u stand in all india . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST 
KINDLY FOCUS MORE ON PROBLEM SOLVING RATHER THAN THEORY .. 

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, for the preparation of JEE advanced, you need to join some leading coaching center in your home-town after making sure that they impart a quality education, for this you may ask for a demo class. then for your self practice you need to fortify your PCM and you can use NCERT books as base books and also consult some other leading authors writing for competitive exams. the next step is to prepare well and to do well in the test.On the basis of your performance and asper the availability of the branch, you may be given seat in top rated institutions. you may also consider these – Banasthali University, banasthali,.......................BITS, Mesra,.....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free