Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Grade:12

6 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college
regards sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and universities offering alluring scholarships, You may consider these  – Osmania University, Hyderabad,.........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi,....Birla Institute of Teechnology, Mesra
harish
12 Points
7 years ago
Will I get seat in osmania university in Hyderabad?
or will I get any IIIT’s  sir?
or with this marks what is the best university that i’ll get in C.S.E or E.C.E branch?

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Please visit the websites of aforementioned institutions by you,...check the cutoff list,....if your name falls in the cutoff. then go for it, otherwise i have opined other institutions where you may try your luck
harish
12 Points
7 years ago
Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E in NIT andhra pradesh>?
Please tell me sir........................................

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it there, at the most you’ll gat a NO, don’t worry as you have so many other choices in hand, So, go for it, Good luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free