Sir.... I see different replies to a post..... One says rank around 600 while the other person says rank around 3000

Sir.... I see different replies to a post..... One says rank around 600 while the other person says rank around 3000

Grade:12

4 Answers

Ayush Mishra
44 Points
8 years ago
i think no one can predict your rank accurately.. you can try rnk predictor given by famous coaching institues … 

some people may be commenting for fun ...
Ayush Mishra
44 Points
8 years ago
actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching institues... 290 is a very good score in jee advance  .. and your rank will be under 500... 

Ayush Mishra
44 Points
8 years ago
actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching institues... 290 is a very good score in jee advance  .. and your rank will be under 500... 

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Did you use askiitians rank predictor....or now you can check it at any leading IIT and find out whether you are able to make it there or not, i guide you to do a parallel survey by visiting some renowned institutions’ websites as well so that you may find the actual scenario for admission, you may try at – JJTU, Rajasthan,.......BHU, Varanasi,.......SRM Uni, Chennai,.........Lovely Profewssional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free