Sir, I qualified to give JEE Advanced. I may not get a good rank for JEE Mains since my boards exam were average. If I didn`t cleared my cut off for Advance, will I get a good NIT, according to my advance marks, or they will give me admission according to my JEE Mains rank?

Sir, I qualified to give JEE Advanced. I may not get a good rank for JEE Mains since my boards exam were average. If I didn`t cleared my cut off for Advance, will I get a good NIT, according to my advance marks, or they will give me admission according to my JEE Mains rank?

Grade:12

2 Answers

nikihilesh
12 Points
7 years ago
Result on the basis of foundation – jee main is considered .. It would be better if you opt for private universities where you can expose yourself to many good and meaningful skills … Universities like amity, ggsipu and lovely professional university etc have smooth admission criteria. opt for the smooth one rather than going after brand names... all the best
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend I guess you know well that to get an admission at an NIT one must qualify Jee Mains with good score and the next step is to qualify Jee advanced with again good score to get a good institution. But your score is not up to the mark that means you may get admission at some other chosen reputed institutions like – .Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi,...........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.........SASTRA University, Thanjavur,..............Shri Gonindam Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science, Indore,.... the eductaion quality at these places is too good to be overlooked or to be matched with some other average institutions. On the top these institutions are also providing best placements.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free