Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I haven't really practiced maths to the par. I have strengthened topics like Straight Lines,Permutation and Combination, Theory of Equations,Trigonometery and small topics like Sequence and Series. The topics I haven't done properly are as follows-Complex Numbers(tough nut to crack),Binomial Theorem,Circles,Parabola,Hyperbola,Ellipse.Can you guide me how to make them strong in a single month.I mean all of the topics.I do have a time constraint. And devoting a large chunk of time is not an issue. I am determined enough to do it. You may give me a 16 hour schedule and I will follow it but please help! Some of my questions regarding a similar problem have one unanswered. Thank you

Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I haven't really practiced maths to the par. I have strengthened topics like Straight Lines,Permutation and Combination, Theory of Equations,Trigonometery and small topics like Sequence and Series. The topics I haven't done properly are as follows-Complex Numbers(tough nut to crack),Binomial Theorem,Circles,Parabola,Hyperbola,Ellipse.Can you guide me how to make them strong in a single month.I mean all of the topics.I do have a time constraint. And devoting a large chunk of time is not an issue. I am determined enough to do it. You may  give  me a 16 hour schedule and I will follow it but please help! Some of my questions regarding a similar problem have one unanswered. Thank you 

Grade:

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Hello Student,
If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then once boards are over start practicing question from following chapter on daily basis. Pick up one or two concepts daily and finsih them on regular basis. At last take timely test, this will give you confidence. If you dnt score well you still need to put extra hours . Repeat this process until you are satisfied with your performance

I hope this was useful’
Thanks,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free