Sir, I’m in 10 th Standard CBSE now. We are having full year syllabus from this year onwards for exam. Will it be too late If I start studying for JEE after my 10 th Board exams? Prathamesh Kadam

Sir,
I’m in 10th Standard CBSE now. We are having full year syllabus from this year onwards for exam.
Will it be too late If I start studying for JEE after my 10th Board exams?
Prathamesh Kadam

Grade:10

3 Answers

Jobandeep
25 Points
6 years ago
No, this is a big misconception that toppers of jee start studing for that from 8 The reality is that you just have to learn bssic concepts in 9 &10 that will be carried to 11 & 12 So focus mainly now on NCT s of 10You can aiso take foundation pack of askiitians if you hsve sum spate time and want some challenging problems
Sheetal kumari
106 Points
6 years ago
Please focussed on your goal ots not too late complete your tenth boards clarifying all your concepts and read ncert thoroighly and this is the pavement for your sucess and after tenth you can start preparing for iit
Anushka
22 Points
6 years ago
Plazzz focus on your 10th beacuse 10th std marks r very imp if u have extra time then prepare for jee and don`t worry after 10th u get 3 month holiday then u have lots of time then study and u have 3 year ... jee is not about aap kitna study karte hoo ....... so don`t worry Alll best for 10th 😊😊😊

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free