Sir, I`m a student of class 11 studying in Kuwait.i really aspire to get admission to iit.ssince there is not much live coaching classes out here,I`ve started to do some slight preparation online, but I really don`t know if it`s sufficient.i would kindly request you to give me some tips regarding the preparation and what all topics are important so that I can clear the iit jee advanced.

Sir, I`m a student of class 11 studying in Kuwait.i really aspire to get admission to iit.ssince there is not much live coaching classes out here,I`ve started to do some slight preparation online, but I really don`t know if it`s sufficient.i would kindly request you to give me some tips regarding the preparation and what all topics are important so that I can clear the iit jee advanced.

Grade:11

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
I really appreciate your effort to get into the iit , 
if you are talking about the imp topics in jee , then all the topics that are in 11th and 12th are really important , and in JEE advanced you will face many question which will be based upon 2-3 concepts combinely . 
so, if u manage to ignore any topics then u will be in problem at that time . 
even in 11th focus mainly on mechanics , oscillation , waves in phy and in chem organic specially and thermodynamics , chemical bonding , equilibrium , 
and in maths all are important except statistics , and methematical reasoning . 
AND IF YOU ARE DOING PREPARATION ONLINE , THEN IT WILL BE EXCELLENT FROM THE OFLINE CLASSES. 
AS U DONOT HAVE TENSION TO LEAVE THE CLASS , U HAVE RECORDING FOR THAT , and also askiitian self study package are enough to clear jeee advanced if u study them throughly and attempot all ques in their test series . 
AND DO ALL PAY YOUR ATTENTION IN SCHOOL ALSO , 
that will benifit you much .. 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, for the preparation of JEE advanced, you need to join some leading coaching center in your home-town after making sure that they impart a quality education, for this you may ask for a demo class. then for your self practice you need to fortify your PCM and you can use NCERT books as base books and also consult some other leading authors writing for competitive exams. the next step is to prepare well and to do well in the test.On the basis of your performance and asper the availability of the branch, you may be given seat in top rated institutions. you may also consider these – Banasthali University, banasthali,.......................BITS, Mesra,.....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free