sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

sir 
i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
please predict your rank using askiitians rank predictor and compare your score with last year cutoff.. to check last year cutoff visit
thanks
shikhar panwar
29 Points
7 years ago
yes you can ..because u are from a reserved candidate gives u a boot against those of general candidates...All the best 
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, your both the scores – board as well as Jee and on the top your category, they all convince that you must get a seat at NIT Allahabad, but, It would be a wise decision ot to make haste in guessing anything, you better do one thing, try visiting the official website of NIT Allahabad and confirm it from there whether you will be given a seat there or not, otherwise you may try getting a seat at any of the other high-profile institutions like – Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbtore,..........................Faculty of Engineerning and Technology, Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad,................................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...................................Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free