Sir I have done 2 years coaching for iitjee in kota at vibrant academy. But in my 12 th class i had many health issues so i couldnt prepare much for jee in class 12. Now i am in my home and is well now, self studying. I want you to please help me regarding some tips on what to do from now for good studies and knowledge. Most Imp i want you to give me Avg weightage and importance of all the topics from the mains and advanced point of view from the past 10-15 yrs so that it will help me to first cover those as i am having very less time now. Thanks

Sir I have done 2 years coaching for iitjee in kota at vibrant academy. But in my 12th class i had many health issues so i couldnt prepare much for jee in class 12. Now i am in my home and is well now, self studying. I want you to please help me regarding some tips on what to do from now for good studies and knowledge. 
Most Imp i want you to give me Avg weightage and importance of all the topics from the mains and advanced point of view from the past 10-15 yrs so that it will help me to first cover those as i am having very less time now. Thanks

Grade:12

5 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI SHUBH
CHECKING YOUR SITUATION I CAN REFER YOU TWO THINGS:
  1. DO PREFER MOST IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR JEE EXAM. YOU CAN REFER TO THIS LINK TO CHECK ALL THE IMPORTANT TOPICS: http://blog.askiitians.com/get-important-topics-physics-chemistry-maths-study-jee-mains/
  2. ALSO I THINK YOU CAN JOIN ASKIITIANS CRASH COURSE FOR JEE EXAM. IT WILL HELP YOU TO REVISE ALL THE TOPICS. HENCE IT WILL SURELY BE HELPFUL TO BOOST YOUR SCORE.
THANKS
KEEP POSTING:}
shubh
14 Points
7 years ago
sir this article is of 2014 and i have to face 2017 exam any latest Articles pls ? which has updates of 2015 and 2016 too and as a part i have already bought some online video lectures so now i dont think i need more
shubh
14 Points
7 years ago
sir this article is of 2014 and i have to face 2017 exam any latest Articles pls ? which has updates of 2015 and 2016 too and as a part i have already bought some online video lectures so now i dont think i need more

and that article has till 2011 only can u pls update it till 2016 it will help all of the students .
Thanks
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY SHUBH
ACTUALLY IF YOU SEE THE EXAM OF LAST 4-5 YEARS USUALLY THESE TOPICS WHICH ARE GIVEN IN THE ARTICLE HAS HIGHEST WEIGHTAGE. SO THIS IS THE REASON THAT THE ARTICLE IS NOT UPDATED YET AS THERE IS NO NEED TO DO SO.
ALSO AS SEEING THAT YOU HAVE LESS TIME FOR JEE 2017
PLEASE GO THROUGH THESE LINKS ONCE:
THEY ARE LATEST AND ARE VERY VERY HELPFUL FOR STUDENTS LIKE YOU
THANKS
shubh
14 Points
7 years ago
Illogical answer .Can anyone else help?.....................................................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free