sir,i have decided to take a drop this year and prepare for jee mains and advanced once again but i got only 84.8% in cbse this year so will it be risky considering the increase in cutoff this year from 81.6% to 83.2%? what should i do as i am unwilling to give all the 5 board exams again?

sir,i have decided to take a drop this year and prepare for jee mains and advanced once again but i got only 84.8% in cbse this year so will it be risky considering the increase in cutoff this year from 81.6% to 83.2%? what should i do as i am unwilling to give all the 5 board exams again?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sumit Majumdar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 137 Points
9 years ago
Dear student,
I would like to suggest to you that you shouldnt be dropping a year for preparation. You should be able to get through in some other Engg college, try Manipal or Bits Ranchi. Also there is more likelihood that you may get less marks if you appear again, so I wont advise you for that. What I would advise is that after taking admission in any college, continue your preparations for JEE and give the mains and advance again.
Hope that makes sense.
Regards
Sumit

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free