sir i belong to obc ncl category! in the application registration fr jee advanced, in my obc ncl certificate issue date is alredy submitted as 1.1.15! but the actual date is 6.5.15. step 2,3 etc r yet to complete! i’m i able to correct the actual date and put the date as 1.1.15 ! will i face any problem fr getting admit card if date is not correct! what shuld i do plz reply soon?

sir i belong to obc ncl category! in the application registration fr jee advanced, in my obc ncl certificate issue date is alredy submitted as 1.1.15!
but the actual date is 6.5.15. step 2,3 etc r yet to complete! i’m i able to correct the actual date and put the date as 1.1.15 ! will i face any problem fr getting admit card if date is not correct!
what shuld i do plz reply soon?

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
I am retyping, the validity of such of Govt approved certificates are valid for 6 month, if you submitted your that certificate at the time of JEE ADV registration, then you can submit the same this time,
If date of certification would not match, you would not a bonafied of OBC NCL.....you would be in GEN cat.
You can get your admit card, no doubt..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free