Sir , I appeared for JEE mains 2014.. But failed to get a good score.. I m getting around 78% in 12th boards.. I wasnt prepared for any of the competitive exams hence failed to succeed in other exams too like VITEEE Now i have just one exam left that is Comedk uget.. But i am nt able to study properly as i havent study a bit for competitive exams earlier... I m.planning to Take Drop and go to allen career instotute ,Kota for IIt-JEE I m an average student sir is it possible for me to crack IIT -JeE in one year.. Also taking a drop is good decision or should i join any college under comedk ?

Sir , I appeared for JEE mains 2014.. But failed to get a good score.. I m getting around 78% in 12th boards..
I wasnt prepared for any of the competitive exams hence failed to succeed in other exams too like VITEEE

Now i have just one exam left that is Comedk uget..
But i am nt able to study properly as i havent study a bit for competitive exams earlier...
I m.planning to Take Drop and go to allen career instotute ,Kota for IIt-JEE

I m an average student sir is it possible for me to crack IIT -JeE in one year..
Also taking a drop is good decision or should i join any college under comedk ?

Grade:

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
Take a drop.
Because if you are so unprepared you'll tend to be unprepared and college wouldn't be a breeze.
And if you do you will get better college next time.
Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free