Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I fail to get a good rank. I constantly feel inferior to people who are doing very good. My Question is this- Should I really keep working hard? I want to get a rank under 100 And i will move mountains to get it. But I don’t know what is happening to me. I think everyone can score a good rank in any exam but me. ~Troubled JEEASPIRANT

Sir I am tired of this.
I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon.
When I started my 11th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I fail to get a good rank.
I constantly feel inferior to people who are doing very good.
My Question is this-
Should I really keep working hard? I want to get a rank under 100 And i will move mountains to get it.
But I don’t know what is happening to me.
I think everyone can score a good rank in any exam but me.
~Troubled JEEASPIRANT

Grade:

3 Answers

RON
12 Points
9 years ago
Please
Vamsi Krishna Velpuri
31 Points
9 years ago
do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome 
hope this helps

naina
43 Points
9 years ago
something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin mock tests ran into thousands.i work hard.very hard. i had college from 6 am to 8 pm.and i’d cum home study again.now wen i think abt it, i feel dat dr cud b 2 reasons behind it
1.d first time i started scoring less,i got very tensed and dat tension got carried on to d next tests.
wen u r writing a test donot think abt d results.for ex:dont ask yourself “will i get a rank below 100?”it only builds pressure.
2.its not how much u’ve learnt but how much u can retrieve dat determines u success in a test.and for dis u need to be absolutely calm.stop worrying and things will fall into place automatically.
                        hope u’ll find dis useful....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free