sir i am in 12 th standard. i go to a small town coaching class. they have now started revision tests. the thing that bothers me is that they give 10 to 11 chapters for every test which takes place every alternate day. i think i will not be able to revise effectively at such a pace. i want to do self study and stick to my own revision plan. what should i do ?

sir i am in 12th standard. i go to a small town coaching class. they have now started revision tests. the thing that bothers me is that they give 10 to 11 chapters for every test which takes place every alternate day. i think i will not be able to revise effectively at such a pace. i want to do self study and stick to my own revision plan. what should i do ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear tanmay 
i appreciate your intrest in self study and thats the best method to crack jee . 
u can choose askiitians study package for that , we will provide you full acess to the study planner as well as mindmap , prev year questions , and everything u required to crack the exam . 
just u need to study , frst set a target of 1 week , then try to follow it at your maximum , 
dnt do long planning , , and take mock test everyday , and analyse your progress , 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
i advice you to stick with your revision plan , and marginally cope up with test series... like if you revise 5 chapters , than you should check what is your accuracy in that 5 chapters …. 
good luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free